Monday 11 March 2013

Mario Balotelli and pregnant ex girlfriend Raffaella Fico Re-Unite. :)



Let me give you a brief history of their rocky relationship. Mario and Raffaella dated for about a year. They broke up in April 2012 after Rafaella accused Mario of cheating. Two months later the model announced she was pregnant. Mario said he would only accept the pregnancy after a paternity test. Last week, the 22 year Manchester City footballer said he would be patching up his relationship with his pregnant ex. He said:
‘I have decided to try again with Raffaella. The DNA test has not been performed and has nothing to do with my decision. In any case, I would have asked for the test in that situation with anyone, not just Raffaella. I am sorry for everything that has happened over the last few months and above all for what has been said and written. I ask once again for you all to respect our private life that in the future must remain private, a pledge taken by me and Raffaella. There will be no further statements or interviews.’


1 comment:

  1. If you desire to take a great deal from this piece of writing then you have to apply such techniques to your won blog.



    Here is my page: emergency vet pensacola

    ReplyDelete

DROP YA COMMENTS!!!!!